Category Archives: Blog
If you are interesting in improving the appearance of your lower eyes and are considering eyelid surgery in Wilmington NC then here is a little more information about the procedure.
Dr. Blanks is a double board certified facial plastic surgeon helping people feel better about their appearance. In this 2 minute video she explains who may want eyelid surgery and some of the considerations.
If you have excess skin, dark circles or bags under your eyes, then eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) may be something for you. Sometimes the incision can be placed on the inside of the lower eyelid so that there I no concern about visible scaring and other times the incision is strategically placed to minimize the appearance.
While insurance does not cover this procedure sometimes it can be combined with other procedures to optimize your time related to healing and trips to the doctor.
Call for a free consultation (910)762-1070
Think about it: Wouldn’t you want to “Trust Your Face to a Face Doctor”
- Broad spectrum sunscreen
- The benefits of good quality sunscreen
- When & how often to apply the sunscreen to get the best protection
[hr]Contact Wilmington Aesthetic today to discuss what skin care products are right for you. 910.762.1070*Most patients need 1 treatment of JUVÉDERM® to achieve optimal wrinkle smoothing, and the result last up to 1 year. This includes all JUVÉDERM® injectable gel formulations. ...
Give us a call to set up a free consultation (910)762-1070....
- Burns easily
- Shows the signs of aging relatively early
- Wrinkles tend to be more on the surface as opposed to deeper creases
- Can be sensitive
- Blemishes, rashes and injury are very apparent
- Enlarged pores
- Smokers are known to develop fine lines around their mouths from years of contracting the muscles of the lips in a specific way
- Just as smokers frequently purse their lips when smoking, people who consistently use straws and drink from water bottles may develop similar lines
- While staying hydrated is crucial for staying healthy and keeping that healthy appearance, perhaps drinking from a cup when it is convenient would be a good idea